Need a gift for someone who a man or woman in your life who is tough to buy for? Here are some ideas! This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your support.
1. An Audible subscription: Perfect for the friend with a long commute.
2. Beer of the Month Subscription: A great way to try new drinks, and great for someone who doesn't need any more things.
3. Stitch Fix gift certificate: Now offering men's clothes as well! Let Stitchfix pick out the perfect present for your special someone! I've kept a unique blouse and some great jeans from Stitch Fix so far.
4. Present Over Perfect: I am loving this book! We are in a time when racing to the next activity and being busy is so glamorized. This book is about slowing down and saying "no" to busy.
5. Name Ring: The artist is a friend, and I wear mine every single day. If you don't have their ring size, she offers a gift card to her store!
6. Stanley coffee thermos: This has been one of John Paul's favorite gifts! He loves hot coffee and this thermos keeps it that way!